The Storm is Beginning to Pass...And I have Artpad!

10:12 PM
First I was very pleased with our presenters today! What a great kick off to our Web2.0 Smackdown. I cannot wait to show Artpad to a few of my colleagues, what a versatile and easy to use tool!

I am really looking forward to viewing everyone's final Multimedia Choice projects (I have not given in to temptation to look yet).

As for the mobile phones, we will be debriefing a bit on Wednesday. These applications are not difficult to use, but you do need to take time to get familiar with them (sadly time is not on our side in this course).

Wednesday I will also be sharing some of my favorite professional development resources---how I stay up to date and current with teaching and technology.

The good news is that there are very few "new" tools, and more lab time beginning on Wednesday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment