Day Two...Phew that was A Lot!

9:42 PM
I felt the room spinning when I left class today. It was a bit of a relief to read everyone's blog posts. While there is some worry about being overwhelmed, it sounds as though everyone is still enthused and excited to learn all these new resources.

I know it is a lot of information and I promise it will lighten up starting Wednesday of next week. We will review the wikis, screencasts, blogs over the next few weeks! Please feel free to contact me with questions.

On a happy note, I heard from Wikispaces and our site has been approved! Thus I created the generic login and password for our wikispace (it is under Manage Wiki--User Creator). Please check Blackboard (under Announcements) to see the login and password.

In addition I posted a tutorial of how to create a screencast and publish to our wiki! This is under Daily Activities---Wed July 8th--Screencasting.

I am looking forward to hearing the ideas for the Multimedia Choice Projects on Friday! I think everyone will enjoy creating the projects, and you might be surprised how easy these two resources are to manipulate!

By the way, here are a few edubloggers that I LOVE to follow:
http://mrrobbo.wordpress.com
http://outoftheordinarywithrosemary.blogspot.com
http://drapestakes.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment